You know all those other off-shore knitwear manufacturers?
Here Are 10 Things That Make Us Different
1. WE’RE U.S. BASED.
Our team is based in New York City, so we’re in your time-zone or just a couple of hours away.
2. WE’RE EXPERIENCED.
20 years of delighting large international brands like Zara and H&M.
3. WE’RE FAMILY OWNED.
We know who owns our factories. We'd love to tell you all about them, just ask. And we're vertically integrated, so your garments won’t pass from one location to another to another. They’re made from start to finish in one place, by one team until they're complete and just right.
4. WE'RE CERTIFIED + AWARD-WINNING.
We are industry compliant and hold the following certifications:
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Supplier Ethical Data Exchange European (SEDEX - similar to WRAP in the U.S.)
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
- Oeko-Tex – Certification
- LEEDS Gold certified
5. WE’RE ECO-FRIENDLY.
Our factories are equipped with cutting-edge, eco-friendly technologies that reduce environmental impact through:
- minimizing fabric waste
- effluent treatment plants
- conserving washing water through rain harvesting
- using rooftop gardens to cool buildings
- biological wastewater treatment plants to reduce pollution
6. WE’RE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE.
We promote a positive working environment, and provide employee benefits and social programs to ensure our workforce is happy, loyal, and highly-skilled. And here are some of the programs:
- free on-site daycare for children up to age 5
- free cafeteria for all employees
- free health clinic for all employee's
- financial assistance for education of employee's children
- women’s empowerment programs
- fair wages and fair labor compliant
7. WE’RE ETHICAL.
But don’t take our word for it. To be sure that we hold ourselves to the highest ethical and compliance standards, we conduct regularly scheduled internal and external audits. So our factories are literally sealed with a stamp of approval.
8. WE’RE MADE WITH PRIDE IN BANGLADESH.
That means our apparel is made using superior quality cotton native to Bangladesh. (Ask us for a sample to experience the difference!)
9. WE’VE GOT A PLAN B.
Our modern factories are equipped with back-up systems to ensure on-time production and delivery of garments to our customers.
10. WE’RE HIGHLY COST EFFECTIVE.
Our low labor costs translate to more cost-effective end-products.
OK, WE LIED ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THIS LIST.
But we’d be remiss if we didn’t share an 11th way in which we're different.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly.
11. We Care.
So what's in it for our customers?
We are a lot of things, and do a lot of things that make us proud. But we also realize that none of it matters if those things don't translate into specific gains for our customers.
THE BENEFITS to you:
Better quality products.
More affordable products: We can deliver with significant cost savings of up to 40% compared to manufacturing domestically or with other off-shore suppliers.
We make it easy: order management, customer resolution, and communication is a breeze with a U.S. based team in New York City.
You rest assured from knowing you’re doing business with people who have shared values around ethics, human rights, and the environment.